5 replies to this topic

Hikari

Supporting Role

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 398 posts
  • LocationNew York City
  • First Name:Hikari
Discuss the amazingness that is Michael Swift.

This song <3 His voice <3

(and her voice <3)
Art is, in itself, an attempt to bring order out of chaos.

david90531

Audience Member

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationScarborough, ON
  • First Name:David
This guy is really good, and he has the charm factor too. Not sure what kinda of person he is still, but doesn't seem like a BAD guy.
Look forward to his character development!

beegee

Howard Bamboo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 300 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • First Name:Bradley
I don't know what he wants from Julia. Like he seems flirty but maybe he's just nice? I don't know what to expect from him so far as a character. I'm just glad Julia is getting a storyline that doesn't involve her horrible son.

confusedbysociety

Audience Member

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • LocationEssex
  • First Name:Emma

View Postbeegee, on 01 March 2012 - 11:17 PM, said:

I don't know what he wants from Julia. Like he seems flirty but maybe he's just nice? I don't know what to expect from him so far as a character. I'm just glad Julia is getting a storyline that doesn't involve her horrible son.

I know right!
I think Julia and Michael are really cute together, anyone else agree?

Ivy Lynn

Back Up Dancer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 129 posts
  • LocationNY
  • First Name:Linda
I'd say he and Julia would be kinda cute together and stuff, but right now he's been annoying me a tad. Well, not as much RIGHT NOW but like when he kept going after Julia and trying to kiss her and stuff when she was saying no, that just bugged me. He was acting a tiny bit stalker-ish, no?

If Julia wasn't with Frank, whom she seems to be really devoted to, I think she and him could've been together. So yeah…

Mrs.Smith

Audience Member

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationIreland
  • First Name:Saoirse
I love Michael so much! He's so sweet and apart from Ivy is my favourite character. Although I don't agree with the affair Michael and Julia are a good couple but she does seem to be better suited to her husband. Cannot wait to see him more next season!

Posted Image

Cause a baseball diamond is a girl's best friend...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users